profile
shu-yi
dreams
dreams
Wednesday, March 12, 2003
/
2:51:00 PM
juz got home frm sch on a hot sunny wednesday.despite the sudden downpour this morning,we still had pe today.bleah.track was wet.urgh.ran 5 rds total.den played netball.fun man.lkw joined us.haha.we won his team 5-1.if only pe was this fun everytime.
feel so dirty now.residual sweat frm this morning's pe.haha.wait la waiting for the heater to heat the water up in order for me to haf a nice bath ma.later got hw to pia again,including chinese compo which totally slipped off my mind.shucks.tml got trg.and the groupings are out.we're in grp C together wif cjc and tpjc.jia you man.3 mre wks. was listenin to 987 on the bus.heard daniel bedingfield's if u're not the one.damn nice lor the lyrics."I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am? Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?"i noe this song is kinda old but anyway,i juz fell in love wif this song.haha. next wk is the march hols.lots of hw to do.readings here n there.juz got my sense n sensibility novel to read up b4 sch reopens.urgh.i haben even read jude the obscure lor though we already finished the bk.but the sense bk looks nice..black base..cool man..not like pope.paid 20 bucks juz to study 4 poems.wad the.
|
![]() |